Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pictures taken with my new lens

I got a new lens for my camera that I am very excited to have. It allows me to take better pictures in low light situations so I can get good pictures of the kids no matter where they are in the house. I didn't expect the lens until today, so when it came to yesterday I was pleasantly surprised and couldn't wait to try it out. Most of these shots are of Anna because Ayden was down for his nap before I could get my camera out, not that he would cooperate for pictures anyway.


3 comments:

  1. Those are really great!!! I really, really love the ones of Anna in the hot pink shirt! :) Glad you are loving your new lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute!!! Love the bow! Those look like studio pictures! Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little ones are ADORABLE! I love catching up on here with you you guys. Can you tell me what kind of camera you have? We have one on order right now that we are not 100% sure of yet. I would love to know of one that obviously works well with kiddos! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete