Friday, May 22, 2009

We went to the zoo, zoo, zoo

Yesterday, as the title suggests, we visited the zoo. This was our first time going this year and we were really looking forward to it. Unfortunately, all the elementary schools in the area were having their last big hurrah of the year at the zoo as well. It was packed! I have never been to a zoo that was so overrun with people.

It definitely wasn't the most relaxing zoo visit we've ever had. I had to maneuver the stroller and make sure Ayden didn't get lost in the throng of people, so I didn't get my camera out nearly as much as I was hoping. I did get a few cute pictures, though.

Resting in the shade

Gotta love the cheesy fake grin

Cousin Levi sportin' his new haircut

Oh no! Is Anna working on her own cheesy fake grin?!

Awwwwww. Too bad they aren't looking at the camera. Stinkers!

Chillin' in the stroller

No comments:

Post a Comment