Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Playing at the park and washing Daddy's truck

Yep, more pictures of playing at the park. I know it gets repetative, but I just can't help but want to show off my cute kiddos. These were taken last Thursday.

Love the hair!

Love the cheeks!

Ready, 1 . . 2 . . 3 . .Go! Tryin' her hand at tamin' a wild mustang Stick out your tongue. It's rad! All the cool kids are doing it.

Caught him midair (well, close enough) She's a climber
Monday we all went out front while Eric washed his truck. It was quite warm out, but pleasant in the shade.

Anna brought this trike out of the garage and spent most of her time on it. Of course, she can't reach the pedals, so she doesn't go anywhere. (Btw, I was playing with the black and white setting on my camera)


I love this one!




She looks like such a big, grown up girl!



There's that tongue again


Et tu, Ayden?


Getting a running start to hit the baseball off the tee


I can envision a Cardinal's jersey on him already!


Resting between innings


In these next three, Ayden was smiling because I asked him to. His cheesy smile isn't so cheesy anymore (thank goodness!). He is getting to be quite the good little poser.




No comments:

Post a Comment