Saturday, November 29, 2008

Anna is 9 months old!

Wow, nine months already! Time sure flies! Here's a couple of the latest pictures of my cutie:

In the last month, Anna has learned how to crawl, pull up on things, climb stairs, and clap her hands. She is also the proud owner of a brand new top tooth! On one hand, I am thrilled at all the new things she can do, but then again, I'm not so sure I am okay with her growing up so fast. I can't wait to see what this next month brings!

p.s. don't forget to check back with the slide show of the kids' monthly pictures because I update Anna's each month.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. Just a year ago you guys were visiting us in California and we were splurging on maternity clothes! And now your baby girl is already nine months!!! She is such a cutie. Hope to see her (and the rest of the Kneppraths, of course) again soon!

    ReplyDelete