Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our new toy!

As my last post said, Eric just turned 30. The weekend before his birthday, he finally talked me into letting him buy the motorcycle he has been asking for since we got married. I like to tease him by saying that he is going through a mid-life crisis. Not only did he buy a motorcycle, but he is also growing a beard for the first time. Need I say more? Anyhoo, the motorcycle is really fun to ride and I got an awesome white helmet with pink flowers on it out of the deal. I finally took some pictures of the bike, so I thought I would post them. So, without further ado, I'm proud to present:

Mid-life Crisis


1 comment:

  1. Wow! Pretty bike!! (or should I say handsome? lol) Looks cool and like a lot of fun. I just showed this to Jeff, and I think he is going to want one now, too. I say he can just live vicariously through Eric. :)

    ReplyDelete