Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our vacation!

Eric and I went on a trip to Redding, California with Eric's sis Jennifer and her husband Colby. We attended a 2 1/2 day healing school put on by Bethel Church. It was an awesome experience! We all had encounters with Holy Spirit that were life changing and we came back ready and excited to do the Lord's work! We realized how real and personal our Savior is and we fell more in love with Him than ever!

We didn't take our kids with us, they all (our two and Jen and Colby's three) stayed home with Grandma. I want to tell you, Debbie, how thankful I am that you were willing to watch our rugrats all week. This trip was such a blessing in soooo many ways and it wouldn't have happened if not for you. I love you completely, and thank you for starting this fire in me that is now an inferno!

These pictures are from our trip there and the first night in the hotel room.

Colby and Jennifer lookin' good

Eric looking. . . um. . . looking. . . up?

When Colby saw the above picture of Eric, he had to make a face of his own

Jen looking quite cute

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good trip. I'm glad it was such a positive experience for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mish,
    Thank you so much . It is so exciting seeing you full to overflowing with the Holy Spirit! I am looking forward to some exciting times ahead of us!
    I Love You Completely
    Mom K

    ReplyDelete