Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Exciting news!

Anna took her first steps yesterday! I put her on the wall and she started by taking two steps, then three, and by nap time she was taking four good steps. Then last night after dinner we were practicing walking again and I stood her in the middle of the room to try and see if she could do it from there. She wanted to get to a toy and she took four steps then regained her balance (without falling down or holding on to anything) and she took four more steps! And if that wasn't exciting enough, she was walking in the kitchen a little bit later and she took ten whole steps!!! Holy moly, my daughter is amazing! Not only is she a natural, but she enjoys walking. When we were practicing she never chose to lower herself down and crawl instead of walking, she would just see something she wanted and take off for it. I was so excited last night that I put her to bed a little late so we could keep practicing. I can totally see her walking well by her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment