Saturday, February 21, 2009

Our newest addition

Look what we got! These pictures do not do her justice, she is gorgeous!

My friend put an ad on Facebook yesterday that she had to find a home for her Great Dane, Annabelle (Belle). I casually mentioned it to Eric and then this morning we decided to get her. My friend is happy that her dog was going with someone she knows, Eric is happy to have a guard dog, Otis is happy to have a playmate, and I am just thrilled to have another baby. We changed her name from Annabelle to Bella because we already have an Anna and it was getting confusing. Bella is the sweetest dog! She is calm and polite and a pleasure to be around. We are so happy to have her.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are brave to take on another pet. She looks really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I miss her SO much looking at pictures of her makes me cry! I saw an imodium ad the other day in a magazine and it had a Dane that looked just like her and I started bawling! It's rediculous! I am so glad that you guys love her though and that she is doing well and is happy!

    ReplyDelete