Thursday, February 26, 2009

Want a priceless gift made by yours truly?

Got this idea from my sister's blog and I think it is a fun idea.

Here's how it'll work...The first three people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice--but just for you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did, will win a marvelous homemade gift by me! Let the games begin! Oh, and I have to be able to contact you with mailing information! I promise it will be something good! Good Luck to all!

2 comments:

  1. Misha

    I don't have a blog but I want a gift made by your own two little hands with me in mind.

    Momma Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K. Mish I give in. I am just so curious to see what you will make for me! And yes I am posting it on my blog too.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete