Monday, December 22, 2008

Our mall Santa adventure

I don't know why, but I felt the need to take the kids to the Boise mall to get their picture taken with Santa. I should have done this weeks ago, but it didn't occur to me that the longer I waited, the worse it would be. I enlisted the help of my sister, Saro, who is visiting from New York City.

We waited in line for ever and when we finally reached Santa, Ayden refused to even get near him (no surprise there). Anna was tired and not greatly impressed by the Man in Red and started fussing as soon as she was sat on his lap. Because I was not purchasing a picture taken there and was using my own camera, I was only allowed to take two pictures. I tried to get Anna to smile, but she wasn't having any of it!

To top it all off, when we left the mall around 5ish everyone else was leaving, too. It probably took us close to an hour just to get out of the parking lot!

Next year, I'm going to take the kids to see Santa good and early!

1 comment:

  1. awww...i love the second one wehre it looks like they're talking to each other. so cute.

    ReplyDelete