Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A belated Christmas update

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It was a very busy one, too. We opened gifts with Eric's family, my family, my grandma, and then at our house Christmas morning. Ayden was thrilled with all the gift getting. He is at the age where it's not only about the unwrapping anymore. At my mom's on Christmas Eve, he only wanted to play with the very first gift he unwrapped - a power drill - we had to force him to open all his other presents. Anna was very uninterested in the whole thing, however, and I ended up opening up most of her gifts on my own.

Ayden is trying to open one of his gifts using his power drill

Anna got her very own babydoll

Ayden playing with his new car rug

A new fun thing to pull up on, and it plays tons of music!

The kids playing with Anna's new baby doll stroller

1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys had a fun christmas. can we come over and play? :)

    ReplyDelete