Monday, January 5, 2009

I got a new camera!

My Christmas gift this year was a new Canon Rebel Xsi (a digital SLR camera). It is amazing! Now if I just knew how to use it. :o) I signed up for a local photography class that meets one night a week for four weeks starting this Wednesday. I'm hoping to get a good understanding of shutter speed, f-stops, ISO, and all the other photog mumbo-jumbo that I slept through when I took photography in high school.
Here are a few of the pictures I have taken with my new camera:





1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm so happy you got this camera. you will love it. it takes amazing pictures without knowing much about how to use it. i am planning on taking a class, too. i want to be able to use the camera to its full potential! i found a couple classes at our local community college and need to decide which one to take. anyway...i am so far behind from being out of town. i have a lot of blog catching up to do! i will call you today if the boys give me a break.

    ReplyDelete