Thursday, January 22, 2009

A little behind

Ok, I know I haven't posted anything in a week, but in my defense, I have been sick. So here is a bunch of random stuff all crammed into one I-gotta-get-all-caught-up-in-one-post post (these are not in any particular order).

Some more of Ayden's photography

A couple of great pictures of Ayden and me

if only I had showered that day . . .


The latest good photo of Ayden that I have taken




My Anna, sitting like a big girl, eating snacks with brother


Anna playing on the slide at the indoor park

I couldn't get this video to download onto my blog, so I have put the link to it on You Tube. Definitely check it out, Anna is being pretty cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2NmcF9M-sk

1 comment:

  1. Ayden is a good little photographer! That picture of him in the quarterback shirt is so cute. Wish I could come play at the indoor park with you guys! Miss you! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete