Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tragedy has struck!

I dropped my camera and broke it!!! I am so mad at myself. I was holding Anna and I wanted to get a picture of her cute bedhead so I picked up my camera with the unoccupied hand and turned it on, and then deftly dropped it. It bent the lens part that goes in and out when you turn the camera on and off, so now it won't move or work. I will probably take it to a camera repair shop and hope that it won't be too expensive to get fixed. In the mean time, I am without a camera. I feel crippled! Hardly a day goes by without me taking a picture of the kids and now I am looking at a couple of weeks. Sheesh, me and my butterfingers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your camera! That really sucks. Maybe a good excuse to go pick out that new one you've been wanting...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetie, do you want to use mine until you get yours fixed or replaced. With Brandy and I in the same house I can do without it for awhile. Let me know and maybe I can drop it off tomarrow when Pearl and I are in town. We are taking some pictures to the craft warehouse to get them framed.

    ReplyDelete